Everyone is looking for one of the best workout programs that will help them in transforming their body. Is there any such program that will help in body transformation? The answer is yes there are several workout programs that are really effective for building muscles.
PHAT workout program is one of them which builds both mass and strength effectively. In this program, we will share with you the PHAT workout program. At the end of an article, there is a pdf attached to this program.
This workout program includes both bodybuilding and powerlifting techniques similar to a PHUL workout to transform your best. It is designed for bodybuilders to gain muscular and heavy body. Before getting started here is a short note on what is PHAT workout program?
What is PHAT Workout Program?
PHAT means Power hypertrophy adaptive training which includes both bodybuilding and powerlifting techniques to help you in muscle building. This workout program is basically designed to gain both mass and strength effectively. In this workout, exercises are divided into 5 to 6 exercises per day which will target your every muscle effectively.
Benefits of the PHAT Workout
- Builds mass and strength- This program helps in building massive mass and strength which is the main reason why it is known as the ultimate workout program.
- Improves hypertrophy or muscle building- It helps in improving hypertrophy of your body which plays a major role in body transformation.
- Improves Muscle Coordination- Muscle coordination is really important while doing exercises. This program helps in improving your coordination with muscles.
- Rapid Transformation- It gives you the best results in a few weeks. If you are having a nutritional diet then this workout program will be best for you.
How PHAT Workout Routine Works?
In this program, routine workouts are divided into two categories. 2 workouts in a week are designed to build power, rest day and three workouts are for building muscles and strength. The program is tough as you need your mental and physical mixup.
Is this Mass & Strength program is for both men and women?
Yes, This workout program is made for everyone. So both men and women can perform this PHUL workout routine. If you want to build both mass and strength then this workout is the best one for you.
PHAT Workout Program Overview
|Goal- Mass & Strength Building|
|Workout Type- Upper & Lower Body Split|
|Training Level- Intermediate|
|Duration- 8 weeks|
|Time- 45-50 minute|
|Days per week- 5|
|Workout PDF- Download PDF|
PHAT Workout Routine Schedule
- Day 1- Upper Body (Power)
- Day 2- Lower Body (Power)
- Day 3- Rest Day
- Day 4- Back & Shoulders Hypertrophy
- Day 5- Legs Hypertrophy
- Day 6- Chest & Arms Hypertrophy
PHAT Workout Program
|Day 1 (Upper Body Power)|
|Dumbbell Skull Crushers||3||8-10|
|Decline Bench Press||3||10-12|
|Day 2 (Lower Body Power)|
|Standing Calf Raise||3-4||6-10|
|Seated Calf Raise||2||10-12|
|Day 4 (Back & Shoulders Hypertrophy)|
|Seated Cable Row||3-4||10-12|
|Dumbbell Lateral Raise||3||8-10|
|Cable Grip Pulldowns||2-3||6-8|
|Dumbbell Shoulder Press||3-4||8-10|
|Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise||2||12-15|
|Wide Grip Lat Pulldown||3||10-12|
|Day 5 (Legs Hypertrophy)|
|Seated Leg Curls||3||10-12|
|Seated Calf Raise||3||12-15|
|Lying Leg Curls||2||8-10|
|Day 6 (Chest & Arms Hypertrophy)|
|Incline Dumbbell Press||2-3||6-8|
|Cable Press Downs||3||12-15|
|Dumbbell Concentration Curls||2-3||10-15|
To make your program more effective follow the value points which are given below.
- Sets & Reps- In hypertrophy use lower weights with higher reps to make your workout more effective. In powerlifting use heavier weights with low reps.
- Decrease your rest time- Decreasing your rest time will train your muscles more effectively. It is also beneficial to build strength. In powerlifting, you can increase your rest time with heavyweights.
- Abs Muscles- It is necessary to train your core but there is no exercise included in the PHAT workout routine. You can perform an abs workout on the rest day or at the end of your leg workout
- Consume nutritional Diet- Nutritional diet is also a major part of bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is all about exercise and nutrition. So after a heavy intense workout fuel your body with nutritious foods that help in building muscles.
- Consume pre-workouts- Pre-workouts help you in boosting your workout session. You can consume creatine, BCAAs, etc for boosting your body. It also helps in rapid muscle recovery and muscle building process.
Is this workout program really effective?
This workout program is designed for transforming your muscles. All the best exercises that will train your muscles effectively are added to this workout. Now go ahead and start your transformation journey with this PHUL workout.
Download PHAT Workout Program PDF
In this article, we have shared the Phat workout routine for muscle building. Includes both powerlifting and bodybuilding exercises to make heavy gains. This hypertrophy training program is an effective program to build both power and strength. easily Both men and women can easily do perform this workout plan. Also, you can download this hypertrophy workout plan pdf for free. Follow this 8 weeks workout plan and observe your results. All the best and stay strong.