Hey! When I was a college student and I also followed the lowest budget bulking diet for 6 months. In the lowest budget diet, you can have the following-
- Peanut butter- Rs250
(It can be consumed in breakfast with bread) (High source of protein)
- Rice – Rs 45 per kg brown rice
(At lunch you can have rice which is a good source of carbs)
- Mass gainer- Rs 1749 for 3kg
(Look for some cheap effective mass gainer like Muscleblaze is the best one)
I always buy 3kg of Muscleblaze for 1749 rupees from amazon sale Click Here.
It contains all the essential macronutrients needed by your body to gain muscles.
- Banana shake- Rs 60 per dozen & Rs 20 per packet milk respectively.
( Banana shake is a good source of carbs and calories) Just blend it and drink.
- Eggs and pasta- 120 rupees one crate & 60 rupees half kg packet respectively
( Consume 4 to 5 eggs daily which is a good source of protein and 100g of pasta contains more than 70 grams of carbs).
- Oats- Rs 70 for half kg (Oats is a good source of protein and carbs. It can be consumed at breakfast or snacks).
This was my best budget meal diet for gaining and I have almost covered all my calories in this diet. It can cost you Rs 2500 for a month.
I hope this answer will help you. All the best and stay strong. Thank you.