Hello! There are several causes of dark circles. Here I have mentioned some of the common causes of dark circles:
- Lack of sleep- In most of the cases dark circles are due to lack of rest and sleep. In today’s busy life schedule it is very normal to go through these problems.
- Eye Strain- One of the major factors of your dark circle is a strain in your eyes. It can be due to watching television, using a mobile or working at the office, etc.
- Allergy- According to the study dark circle also occur through allergies.
- Rubbing your eyes- Scratching and rubbing your eyes also causes dark circle problems.
- Age factor- Increase in your age also gives rise to dark circles. If you are aged then this might affect you.
Here are some natural and medical ways to remove dark circles.
1. Take proper sleep
Take proper sleep of 7 to 8 hours daily.
Place a thick slice of cucumber on the dark circles for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Tea Bags
Place the chilled bags to closed eyes and gently massage them from fingers.
- Laser Therapy
- Skin Lightening Cream
There are more natural ways to get rid of these dark circles. For more such effective ways to remove dark circles permanently go through this article Click Here.
Hope this answer will solve your problem. Thank you.