Hello R Vinay, dandruff is basically a problem that causes the dry itchy skin on your scalp part. According to the studies in most of the cases, dandruff does not lead to hair loss, it causes itchiness. When you scratch your hairs it injures your hair follicles and leads to hair loss.
How to prevent this problem
- Dry Skin- Apply oil in your hair to nourish the scalp. If it will be try so it can cause a problem.
- Use Good Shampoo- There are many medicated shampoo which helps in avoiding dandruff. Look for any authenticated shampoo without any chemicals.
- Use Moisturizer- One of the best ways to moisturize your hair. Try using moisturizer once or twice in a week.
- Avoid Bleach and Chemical Products- You must avoid bleach and chemical in your hair which causes 80 percent of hair fall problems.
- Less Stress- It was found that high stress also leads to hair fall problems so keep your stress level low.
Hope this answer will solve your query. If any questions feel free to ask us. Thank you very much. All the best and stay strong.