People have different opinions on what the biggest nutrition myths are. Some believe that eating big meals or having large portions in one sitting will make them shed pounds and prevent future weight gain. While other people believe that skipping breakfast or having large amounts of sugary foods in their diet will lead to gaining weight in a short period of time. The truth is that there are some nutrition myths out there that need to be broken.
6 Biggest Nutrition Myths Revealed
- One of the biggest misconceptions when it comes to losing weight and eliminating stubborn fat is that eating smaller but more frequent meals will help you drop pounds faster. What many people do not realize is that the metabolism of your body slows down when you eat smaller meals.
Since your metabolism is working less, your body fat level will decrease as well. In fact, studies have shown that you can lose up to four pounds of body fat per week by having only two meals per day. There are some natural supplements that will definitely help you in losing weight.
- Another one of the 6 biggest nutrition myths out there is that consuming larger quantities of calories from fat will help with weight loss. This is completely untrue! Eating a lot of calories from fat actually will make you gain weight! There is a saying that says “you are what you eat” and this is true.
If you consume lots of calories from fat, then your body will store the excess calories as fat and you will end up adding more weight to your frame than you had before.
- While it may seem like a good idea to consume a lot of calories, it is actually one of the biggest mistakes you can make when it comes to losing weight. The reason that this myth gets so much attention is that many people feel that you cannot lose fat if you do not consume a high amount of calories.
This is wrong, and this is why the Renegade Diet is one of the best diets to eliminate stubborn fat.
- The fifth biggest nutrition myth is that you cannot perform effective workouts while on the Renegade Diet. You will be amazed at how effective workouts can be when you follow the plan and are consistent. One method that you will find useful is interval training.
Interval training will allow you to target certain groups of muscles at different times in a set period of time. This helps to create microtrauma (or “microbreaks”) in your body which can help you reduce body fat quickly.
- Another common myth is that you cannot lose weight without counting calories. If you are reading this, odds are that you are already on a low-calorie diet and are probably relying on low-calorie or low-fat foods to help you get started. Counting calories is something that you will need to do as you progress with your weight loss.
Another myth is that there is no such workout program to build massive muscles. Here is the Free and Effective Muscle Building Workout Program for you to get ultimate muscles.
- The last myth we will discuss here deals with common misconceptions about eating and drinking six meals per day. Many people believe that you cannot live on five or even four meals per day. They believe that you would have to starve yourself to death or have horrible digestion health issues.
However, none of these things are true. As a matter of fact, you can live on five, four, three, or even two meals per day and not suffer from digestive health issues.
However, it should never take precedence over overeating and drinking at least six meals per day. Counting calories will allow you to stay active, and it will also help you stay on track for your weekly goals. The reason for this is simple: frequent meals help your body to process food more efficiently.
So if you are having issues with rapid weight loss or slow weight loss, then you may be experiencing problems with the foods you are eating. If you are consuming too many calories and not getting enough protein, then it is time to change things up a bit and add some non-calorie, low calorie, high-nutrient foods into your diet.
These types of foods will give your body the energy it needs, but they won’t cause you to gorge on calories as so many other people do. Instead, you will notice a gradual decrease in weight, and if you keep it up you will soon see that you have reached your goal of losing weight.